Wednesday, May 16

Hello Cleveland!


Today's adventure involved creating a Meez avatar. There were so many things to choose from!! Inspired by my Guitar Hero experience, I decided to try this out as my first image. In my childhood I dreamed of being a rock star. Now I can virtually.

Seeing my avatar rocking out I immediately think of Spinal Tap. There were so many great scenes in that movie. I really wanted to get Stonehenge as the background for this, but alas it's not a free one. So I've settled for what looks like a bad 80's hair band music video look instead.

ROCK ON OCLS 2.0'ers!!!!

5 comments:

Southside said...

I just love your Meez avatar. That is so cool!

Averted said...

http://blog.wired.com/underwire/2007/04/spinal_tap_repr.html

Adity said...

Wow! I love this rocking avatar:).

Booker said...

LOL..before even getting to the end of your post, it totally had me thinking Spinal Tap! Too funny...

J said...

Thanks everyone. I always appreciate my fans ;-)